Home Menu

Menu


Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-16-2019, 07:35 AM
Cordahelm Cordahelm is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 4,455,138
Default Daddy's New School Uniform w/ Facial - Carissa Nicole





I come home to find clothes laid out on my bed; assuming they're my new private school uniform I decide to try them on, but before I can get my top fully on Daddy walks into my bedroom. I scramble into my top and begin modeling the "school uniform" for him, showing off the short little skirt and my cute little nipples poking through the thin white top. I tell him I really don't think it's at all appropriate, and beg him not to send me a school full of perverts. I show off how you can see my panties when I bend over and ask if the panties were part of the uniform, too, because they were laid out with the rest of my uniform. I tell him I really don't think we should send me to a school that pick out my panties for me, and ask if he's sure that this is it. I suggest he maybe should call the principle and discuss it with him, but when Daddy says no I start to get a funny feeling. Maybe this isn't the real school uniform... I ask to see the letter and Daddy adamantly refused, so a little while later I sneak through his room and find it for myself. I confront Daddy and tell him that the REAL school uniform is supposed to go down all the way to my knees. I let him know how uncool it is to lie to his little girl--I think the outfits pretty cute and I don't mind dressing up for Daddy but I was really scared about having to go to school like this! I only want Daddy to see me in sexy little clothes. I tell Daddy I need to punish him, since I always get punished when I'm a bad girl, and I decide to suck on the big growing cock in his pants. As part of his punishment Daddy can't cum until I say so. I suck his huge throbbing cock, gagging and sucking just how I know he likes it, but remind him that he can't cum until I say so. I even try to impress Daddy by sucking his cock in a backbend. Daddy holds out, though! He builds up a big huge hot load and blows it all over my cute little face just like I ask him to
Models: Carissa Nicole

Duration: 17 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
__________________
Freshrip.net
Reply

Tags
carissa, carissa nicole, daddy, deepthroat, facial, nicole, role play, school, school girl, school uniform, teens, uniform, w or


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Siterip Anzfile Siterip Ubiqfile Siterip Takefile
Hello and welcome! This here is our awesome porno video forum where you can download porno videos whole day long. What makes our forum awesome? Well, let's see. First of all, thanks to our ever-growing and dedicated user base, you can enjoy all the most exclusive and hot XXX content in the world. You don't get this much diversity on torrent trackers or anywhere else. Unlike paid sites, this here is completely free. No download limits, no hidden charges, no nothing. You just pick a category you like, browse all the treads and talk to people. Yeah, you can interact with the like-minded people over here. Not everyone is here just to download adult video or two, some people want to discuss their preferences, opinions, anything. Since this forum is obviously porn-related, nobody has anything to hide, nobody's sugarcoating anything, you catch our drift. All the discussions get 200 times more interesting when everyone shoots straight. Also, some people are able to find a partner online, just saying! And speaking about the aforementioned diversity. Our forum is basically split into four different sections. You have the section dedicated to Site Rips. Everybody loves a good, high-quality adult video ripped from some paid site. You don't have to pay anything that's awesome. Moving on, next we have something that we like to call the Vanilla Board. It's dedicated to mainstream pornography genres, including oral sex, Asians, solo girls and so forth. Special shout out goes to the Pornstars Porn section, since it has never been easier to download all of your favorite girl's clips and videos. Hell, you will even find something completely new and exciting, that is guaranteed. The last two boards are dedicated to more niche porn genres. First you have gay/shemale/transsexual/bisexual board. It's really hard to find a gay video worth a damn these days. We are not even talking about bi-porn, which seems to consist only of cuckold videos and "str8 boyzz try cockzz" nonsense. Here we have a great selection of different video XXX content. You have never seen anything like that. Last but not least we have extreme sex board, which is dedicated to more weird/wild/twisted/perverted adult movie stuff. You get an awesome BDSM section with maledom videos and more. You get the one for all the other fetishes, you get femdom section and the one for all you golden shower fans. All in all, our forum aims to make your porn-watching experience perfect. That's why every single video is free to download, obviously. This is the place build by porn fans with the help of porn fans, for porn fans. There's nothing better than watching our dedicated user base grow and evolve. It's our goal to make everything simple, easy, clean, smooth and user-friendly. Hopefully we're doing great so far, if not
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.3 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.