| FAQ |
| Members List |
| Calendar |
|
#851
|
||||
|
||||
|
Addiction Is A Bitch
08/09/2018 Femdom POV It's a bitch and it bites you on the bum regularly. Oh how did you end up so deep within Femdom. You really didn't see your obsession... View Set Addiction Is A Bitch
|
|
#852
|
||||
|
||||
|
An Orgasmic Dinner
12/09/2018 CEI Myself and Princess Samantha have the best idea for a nice, humiliating orgasmic dinner just for you. You have always dreamt of dining... View Set An Orgasmic Dinner
|
|
#853
|
||||
|
||||
|
Beg To Pay My Ass
15/09/2018 Financial Domination How hot does my big juicy ass get you huh. Nothing but a hot sweaty mess when I tease you this hard. Cute, round and so damn draining... View Set Beg To Pay My Ass
|
|
#854
|
||||
|
||||
|
Happy Bday To Me
19/09/2018 Goddess Worship Another year to be thankful for my presence. Another year that ensure I am showered in gifts, cash, tributes, huge clip orders and tons of... View Set Happy Bday To Me
|
|
#855
|
||||
|
||||
|
Addicted To Findom
22/09/2018 Financial Domination It really intrigued you and curiosity got the better. The first initial tribute sent a rush right through your body, you felt alive, you didn't really... View Set Addicted To Findom
|
|
#856
|
||||
|
||||
|
Beg To Be Ruined
26/09/2018 Humiliation Beg for it, I know you ache for it so bad. To be totally and utterly ruined by me in every single way possible. Breaking... View Set Beg To Be Ruined
|
|
#857
|
||||
|
||||
|
Female Supremacy
11/07/2018 Femdom POV Women rule this world. Men are mere servants begging for any chance to be of use. Women are alpha, superior and hold an enormous amount of power in... View Set Female Supremacy
|
|
#858
|
||||
|
||||
|
Born A Little Bitch
30/09/2018 Humiliation I bet your mother didn't know that she gave birth to a bitch rather than a 'male'.I enjoy reminding you of your place in society,... View Set Born A Little Bitch
|
|
#859
|
||||
|
||||
|
An Encouraging Drain
03/10/2018 Financial Domination I encourage all those submissive tenancies to surface. Twisting and corrupting any sane thought that you may have. I make your dick rage and you are... View Set An Encouraging Drain
|
|
#860
|
||||
|
||||
|
Buy This Clip If Youre Still A Virgin
06/10/2018 Humiliation WOWEEEEEE! Nope. Of course I'm not surprised that you're STILL a VRIGIN. So you fucking should be. If you... View Set Buy This Clip If Youre Still A Virgin
|
| Reply |
|
|